Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009


Hi All...My "Christmas Sampler IV" creatable has been released to the general public...It first came out in July for all the Hug Club members...Now it's here for all to enjoy!

It has some fun Santas, Teddy Bears, Gingers & Snowmen...It has great graphics that will work perfect for all you card makers out there! Plus, some fun printables...
Just in time for all your Christmas creating.

I have a cute project that I will post later today using this creatable.... soooo... stay tuned.

4 comments:

Dena E's Blog said...

Hi,
Laurie all of your designs are truly a joy,and this santa is so feastive!!! Your ideas bring smiles,thanks~~~
Hugs Dena

Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rosi said...

Thanks to you, I have learned many interesting things. I hope to learn even. I congratulate you for these wonderful sharing. Keep going !

voyance gratuite par mail

rosy123 said...


Un petit mot pour vous dire que votre blog est super!

voyance serieuse gratuite en ligne