Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wow! Has It Been That Long???????

It has been a long & busy summer and it's about time that I updated my blog.

I have been taking care of my grandchildren during the day...ages 5, 4 & 2...Boy, do they keep me hopping...It has been many years since I played with play dough, sidewalk chalk & bubbles...To say the least, it has been an adventure. One, that makes this Grammy feel very old by the end of the day...I am totally wiped out by the time their Mom comes to pick them up!

I'm sorry to say that I have not had much time to work on any new art for PcCrafter. It's hard to find the time between blowing bubbles and baking cookies...LOL ...The two year old does take nice long naps in the afternoon and the 5 year old started kindergarten last week...I just have to keep the 4 year old busy... If I can't work in a whole creatable, maybe I can do a fun fall freebie for my blog...hmmmm...what a great idea!

My Sister has had some major life changes too and has relocated to the wonderful city of Seattle Washington...She is now settled in and back to creating her fun artwork. Check out her newest sets at http://www.aimeeasher.com/ She has a new birthday art set, some wonderful sunflowers and a couple of cute halloween printable kits...just in time for Halloween crafting!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

I am really glad to see you back Laurie - I have really miised your inspiration!

charlene said...

It is good to see you hope you find some creative time for yourself soon...I know all to well about the grandkids and feeling a bit old.
Hugs

Jeanne said...

I love your work Laurie and I always look forward to seeing your new creations. Hope you have had a fun summer with the grandies. Looking forward to seeing more great creations soon.

Suzi said...

You are missed, but nothing is more important right now than spending time with those grandbabies! You are making delightful memories for all, exhausting, but delightful!

Linda Hitt said...

Good to have you back Laurie!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with for Christmas. I was just working on some of Libby's things I got from her last year...you can see them posted on my blog.

Unknown said...

Great work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the internet. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my site . Thanks
Voyance gratuite serieuse

Unknown said...

I do not review every blog well stretched.
I could even say that sometimes I learned a lot of things on some blog.
voyance gratuite par mail