Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Freebie!


Hi all...Autumn is my favorite time of the year. I love the fall colors and cooler weather, it brings back fond memories of my childhood.  I loved raking the fallen leaves into great piles and then running and jumping in them, laughing with delight. Trick or treating with my friends was another one, and coming home with a huge sack of candy that lasted until Christmas. Our family always carved our pumpkins a few days before halloween and set them out on our porch, that erie glow still warms my heart today.
 We still love to decorate for fall, now it is for my grandchildren's delight. This Halloween my Grandkiddo's are close by and we will be able to see them all dressed up in their costumes. Oh what fun! Hopefully, this will be a special time of year for them too.
 
To help celebrate the season, I have created a cute little
for your enjoyment.
All the instructions are included on the page. It is quite easy to assemble and will make a fun goodie bag to give to your friends and family. Happy Haunting!....Laurie

8 comments:

kristiannep said...

Thank you so much for sharing another wonderful project:)
God bless..Kristianne25

Nora said...

Thanks Laurie! It's great to see you popping in on the message board at PCC.
-hugs-

Wendee Pease said...

Thank you! I love your art! What a fun memory you shared with us too! :) Thanks again!

Stacey said...

Thank you, thank you for doing this Laurie. I love all of your work!

Thanks again!

Stacey

BlueRose said...

Thank you Lorie, your so good to us!!! Happy Holidays to Ya♥

Diana said...

HI
The pumpkin bags are so cute. I will try and make some for Halloween. You have some really cute ideas here. I will keep checking back.

Thanks for sharing
Diana

rosi said...

My sincere congratulations for your site! It helped me a lot and enjoyed, especially that all your shares are interesting. Long life to your site. Above all, never give up; your blog is really on top!

voyance par mail ; voyance gratuite en ligne

susane said...

Thank you for this great site, really variegated good and interesting ideas. Especially keep it up. Good luck
cordially

voyance gratuite par mail