Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Newest Members of our Family...Baby Chicks!

Aren't they the cutiest! Six lil' chickies have come to live with us. Our goal is to have fresh home grown eggs every day or so in about 5 months, but we shall see about that. I have fond memories of collecting eggs at my Grandma's ranch when I was small and wanted to make some fun memories for my grandkids too! Plus, we get the added bonus of something good to eat...the eggs, not the chickens themselves...ewwwww...I don't think I could do that, especially after we name them, lol!
They will be ready for the backyard chicken coop in a month or so. Hope the neighbors don't mind.

My little chicks where an inspiration for my newest art kit at Aimee Ashers.
Go check them out!



6 comments:

Becky Jo said...

Cute chicks! And great kits - I just ordered both at Aimee Asher along with several boxes that have the GSD files. Thanks for putting your kits there and letting me know! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Oh! We love chookies and had them for many years. Sadly Brer Fox got bolder and bolder and did not play according to any normal rules. Have fun with them
Kindest Regards from a new follower Linda

bee'nme said...

Hi Laurie!

This is fellow Aimee Asher artist Becky Schultea, and I just wanted to welcome you to Aimee Asher!! I LOVE your CUTE stuff...I've loved your work for a while now...we are blessed to have you here at Aimee Asher!!

These chicks are precious...make me happy!! :o)

Welcome...I'm look forward to getting to know you and seeing more of your work!

Hugs & Blessings,
Becky

Sheila said...

Oh I am so glad to have found you on Blogspot.
I have been a huge fan of your art work for some years now and have many collections purchased from PC Crafter which I use a lot.
Sheila

Unknown said...

Thank you for bringing us to relax, your site is wonderful, I am every day over and I not see the end so there is news.
Thank you for giving us so much happiness!

voyance ; voyance par mail gratuite

voyance said...

I really enjoy reding your posts as I learn a lot from them. I also broaden my thinking as far as what I can use and do with things.
voyance gratuite email