Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

For the animal lovers.....

Wow! The sun is shining and it's going to be almost 70 degrees today...It is hard for me to work in my studio with the glorious sun begging me to come outside to play.
My art studio is in our basement with no windows...uhg! I do have so much artwork to do...But I do need a few groceries and I need to get a birthday gift for our grandson...
...maybe a short trip out won't hurt! LOL! I think that spring fever's got the best of me.
In the mean time...My sister has been workin' hard...She has designed the most adorable puppy and kitty treat boxes...please go check them out...Hope the sun is shining where you live! Hugs, Laurie




5 comments:

Becky Jo said...

Hi, Laurie! I made some cute dog treat boxes with your DOGS kit from pcCrafter for my grand doggies as my kids call them. lol If you'd like to see them let me know. LOVE your artwork and have most of it from pcCrafter. TFS your sisters art and where to purchase it, so cute! Might just have to get some of that! Hugs!!

Janet said...

I love your blog and have a blog award for you over at http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/2011/02/lon-g-over-due-thank-you.html

Unknown said...

Pleasantly surprised by the discovery of your site so pretty and so original, everything is well designed and very nice with plenty of choice, it is a wonder!

voyance gratuite par mail

Anonymous said...

This is one of the highly informatics and attractive blogs that has not only educated also informed me in a very effective manner. There are very few blog like this one I have read.
Voyance gratuite mail

rosy123 said...


surtout continuez pour notre plus grand bonheur
gros bisous

voyance gratuite en ligne par mail