Saturday, September 3, 2011

New Halloween Digital Art Collection...

Just letting you know that I have released a new Halloween collection...
It's full of cute Ghosties, Kitties, and a some happy Jack O'lanterns. Everything you need to make wonderful paper crafts, scrapbook pages, greeting cards and anything else your creative mind can imagine!
Hand painted with love and attention to detail...You can tell by looking, that I love what I do! I am very blessed...
Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Laurie

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Laurie you do amazing work! Have you ever thought of allowing your designs to be digitized for embroidery?

Laurie Furnell said...

Hi Vickie...Thanks so much!
I do have a company that digitizes my art for machine embroidery...Green Bee Designs. Her link is on my blog! Please check it out!
Hugs,
Laurie

Jill said...

Hi Laurie,
I have been trying to buy your artwork at pccrafter.com for several weeks & shopping is always unavailable. Can you help with this at all? Thank you, Jill

Pat McManus said...

I want to make more of the snowman candy wrapper and my computer crashed and I no longer have the template. I cannot find it to download! They make great gifts for my Sunday School class. Can you help me with another copy please?