Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

My Sisters Been Busy...

Hope that you all are having fun with the Valentine Candy Bar wrapper that I posted week!...There are soooo many fun Valentine project that I want to do...So much to do, so little time...Now my sister has come up with these cute little Hershey hugs & kisses holders that you can find at aimeeasher.com... I think that they can be used all year...who doesn't need some Angel Kisses or Teddy Bear Hugs from time to time! And yes, they can be made into cute Valentine treats as well!

Go Check Them out!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm sorry but this is not related at all. I was wondering how you got the logo from Mormon.org on your blog. I want to put one on mine too. You have such a cute layout, and I love all the things you make! Keep it up! haha

susane said...

Congratulations to all those who watch for the success of this beautiful blog !!

voyance gratuite

Unknown said...

I love the topics you treat that seem so simple and normal for us that bloggers do not even think to do an article
voyance gratuite par telephone