Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Sister's Art...

My wonderfully talented big sister is now selling her graphics at Aren't her snowmen just the cutest lil' guys you've ever seen...Go check out her first kit...It's for sale right now!


Andrea said...

OMGSH that set is adorable! I didn't know your sister was an artist as well - what a talented family :)

Cindy Tucker said...

Wow ... your sister did a fantastic job! I look forward to seeing her new sets too!

CreativeSparkle said...

Those are darling! I love your work and your sister's work looks just as wonderful!

You both inspire me to work on my art work more. I was wondering if you could email me so I could ask you some questions on where would be a good place to start learning how to color my sketches? My email is thanks in advance for any advice you can offer! :)

Suzi said...

When I saw this on AimeeAsher this morning, I thought someone is doing a take-off on your name and your style! Glad to see it's your sister! Wow! Two wonderful artists in one family!

charlene aka scrappygma said...

Wow when I saw the art I thought it looked like yours as well....she has great talent just as you do ! Congrats to her and I am sure I will be visiting her store often

Maria said...

I too did not know that your sister was creative like you.
Her snowman set is adorable.
I will definately have to check her out at Aimee Asher.
And I love her name, too cute!

Hugs and blessings,