Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Monster Cookies...

I made a bunch of these "Monster Cookies" to send to our missionary son and a bake sale our community is having called "Festival of Sharing". I wrapped each giant cookie individually and put this cute sticker on top...I used artwork from my creatable "Autumn Days" and glued it to a punched scalloped circle...Oh, How I love my scalloped circle punch!!! Here's the recipe for you to make them too...they will also make a great treat to give to your lil' Trick or Treaters...Have Fun!


Miriam said...

DO you take special orders???!

I have friends serving as mission presidents and they would love these.

I cannot figure out how to get the words around the circle. Not very good at this YET!! Can you tell me what size punch it was also? I have the clip art (and all your clip art). Please let me know.


Hippy at Heart said...

Those look gorgeous Laurie. Totally scrummy.

Daisydaze said...

Thanks for both the recipe and the idea. I have that set of clipart; need to go back and revisit with some of my sets :-)