Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Easter Freebie...



Here's a cute little Easter basket that I came up with...It's pretty simple to make and doesn't take much time...Perfect for one of those last minute gifts you need in a hurry! The graphics came from my "Easter Angel" creatable...Check out the link if you would like to see more ...

Here's the instuctions for the basket...

Supplies:
  • Easter Basket Freebie
  • White card stock
  • Scissors
  • Ruler
  • Stylist or something to score paper
  • 1/8 in. Hole punch
  • 2 Yellow mini brads
  • Scotch tape
  • Goodies to fill it with...the best part! :o)
  • Instructions: Print basket template on white card stock, cut out, score on all black lines. Fold to form basket, folding the corners in towards the bigger egg sides. Secure corners on the inside using Scotch tape. Punch an 1/8 inch hole where indicated on larger eggs...you will be punching through five layers of paper. Cut out basket handle, punch 1/8 inch holes where indicated. Attach handle on the inside with small brads! Fill with Easter grass and your favorite Easter goodies...Enjoy!

11 comments:

Daisydaze said...

Thank you for sharing your basket, Laurie, and your talents. I love all of your graphics.

CloudTwinkie2 said...

What a great surprise and present. Thank you so much for the adorable basket.

Deb M. said...

Thank you for the cute basket, Laurie!! :o)

bedaleigh said...

Thank-you Laurie. I will use this on my Easter table! Its a beauty!
Brenda/bedaleigh

Marylina said...

Thank you for the cute basket and being so good to share with us. Needless to say I own most of your graphics and love them all. hugs

Abby said...

Hi Laurie I love your Easter basket its so cute! I have really developed an interest/addiction to paper crafting in the past couple years. I think I am going to have to give that project a try!

Do you remember me Abby?

Andrea said...

Wonderful gift Laurie. Your artwork and creations always make me smile.

BlueRose said...

Your basket is so very cute, and thank you so much for the share.

susane said...

Your blog is beautiful, as beautiful ideas!

Consultation voyance gratuite

Sovania said...

I find your blog interesting, you give great advice.
voyance gratuite mail

Unknown said...

I have gone through your blog it was really very informative. I definitely share these views to my close friends keeps up the good work going. Waiting for your next post to live.
voyance par mail gratuit