Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's Dad's Birthday...


Today is my Father in-law's Birthday...How blessed I am to be a member of his family...He is the best Dad in-law a girl could ask for...wise, generous and kind hearted. He tells the best stories too. I love best, the tales he tells of his family and growing up during the great depression. He has a tremendous love for his family, as we do for him...Happy Birthday Duane Franklin Furnell...Hope it's the best day ever and that you are with us for many, many more to come!

3 comments:

Joyfulsister said...

Aloha Laurie... Joyfulsister ( Lorie) from Pc Crafter I just wanted to drop by and say Hello. You know I love your art work and now I'm happy to see you have a blog where we can come and visit.. and thank you for the Goodies..

Hugz Lorie

Sovania said...

Thank you very much for this article as always very interesting.
voyance par mail rapide

Unknown said...

Wonderful information. Good to know this valuable article.
consultation voyance gratuite